Doctor of the highest category
She graduated from the Dnipro State Medical Academy with a degree in General Medicine.
— From August 2006 to June 2008 – an internship in the department of ophthalmology at the City Clinical Hospital No8th in Dnipro.
– From August 2008 to the present- ophthalmologist at the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital. Doctor of the first category in the specialty Ophthalmology.
– Vascular pathology of the organ of vision (2015)
– Lasers in ophthalmology (2015)
– Innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment in ophthalmology (2016)
– Innovative methods of diagnosis and treatment in ophthalmology (2018)
– Optical coherence tomography, OCT angiography (2019)
– Since August 2020 – she has been a full member of the European Society of Retinologists.
In 2020 she took part in Euretina 2020, ICOOR 2020 Congress (8th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON OCT ANGIOGRAPHY AND ADVANCES IN OCT).
Area of interest:
— pathology of the retina and optic nerve
— optical coherence tomography and angiography
– calculation of intraocular lenses