Doctor of Medical, Professor of the Department of Ophthalmology and Neurology of the Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Honored Doctor of Ukraine, Expert of the Department of Health of the Regional State Administration in the field of Ophthalmology, Member of the German Ophthalmological Society, European and American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, Member of the Presidium of the Ukrainian Society of Ophthalmologists, Chairman Dnipropetrovsk Society of Ophthalmologists.
He graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk Order of the Red Banner of Labor Medical Institute (1992) with a degree in General Medicine. He was the head of the ophthalmological department No1 of the municipal institution Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital.
From November 2008 to October 2019 – he became a director of the utility company Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital.
He defended his Ph.D. thesis on The effectiveness of medical correction of sclera regeneration in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma at the Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy. V.P. Filatov, Odessa.
– Awarded with the Certificate of Appreciation by the Society of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine
– Awarded with the certificate of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2015)
– Medical Commemorative Medal for a significant contribution to the development of the Dnipropetrovsk region (2015)
– Medical Commemorative Medal for services to the city (2015)
– The honorary title Honored Doctor of Ukraine (Decree of the President of Ukraine dated June 16, 2009)